The Toronto home real estate market is hot because many buyers or owners are looking to renovate or upgrade their properties to improve their lifestyle or property value.
This is very true of the east side of Toronto (check out The Star’s story on Rhodes Ave in Leslieville). Home owners are gutting their premises or, at least, tearing up the floors and doing a refresh on the home to bring up property values or to have a more beautiful home to live in.
When your contractor demolishes the floor or drywall or other part of the home, there’s going to be a lot of debris to handle. Construction refuse will certainly be an issue and you are going to want to deal with it in a safe and efficient manner so the garbage is not a hazard.
Get a dumpster for your spring or summer renovations
An affordable dumpster rental is the ideal way to handle this renovation issue for your Toronto area home. Here’s how it works:
1) When you plan the demolition or construction project you’ll want to bring in a mini-bin or dumpster that will be delivered to your driveway or curb side.
2) The bin will be carefully unloaded so as not to cause any damage to the asphalt or brickwork, so it can safely be near the work site without inhibiting the flow of human traffic.
3) Call us at Purple Dumpster, we will schedule a container rental for your start date and you can rent it by the week. You pay a flat rate which includes an initial tonnage charge.
4) Put all construction waste and debris inside the dumpster.
5) Call us at the completion of the rental period for hassle free pick up in Toronto. You’ll be happy with your dumpster service. Good luck with your spring or summer renovations!
CALL FOR ADVICE, QUESTIONS OR GREAT SERVICE at (905) 769-0387