Affordable and Fast Dumpster Bin Rental in Mississauga
Dumpster rentals in Mississauga have never been easier with Purple Dumpster. A dumpster rental from us is great for cleanups or junk removal. How does it work? Well read on. That’s what this page is for.
Simply put, we provide an easy rental of a garbage bin – a big purple metal container – that you can load yourself. It’s a dumpster you can walk into for easily loading. And it can be used to get garbage, debris or junk out of your home or business. You load it, we dispose of it.
Our large dumpster bins are great for:
- All decluttering projects
- Junk removal, junk reduction, junk purge
- Disposal of a large volume of garbage, debris, or waste.
- Waste or debris from a demolition or renovation project.
- Landscaping cleanup or yard redesign
- Storm cleanups
- Garage, attic or basement cleanouts.
- Or maybe you have an exotic or unusual cleanup project unique to your Mississauga business
If you are planning a project like these (or one of the more detailed projects below), then you have come to the right place…We can help you with your bin rental needs here at Purple Dumpster. We can deliver and pick up your disposal bin in Mississauga – at your home or your place of business.
Here’s how we make a rental really easy. The info below was created to help you with your dumpster needs.
How does a dumpster rental in Mississauga work?
We are sure you have seen dumpster bins in back alleys behind some local businesses or in the driveways of a neighbour. We can rent you a home-sized version of a similar garbage dumpster that is clean and painted purple. Then, here is what happens next…
Book bin rentals in Mississauga with us
- You call us at 905-299-1024 and let us know when you need the dumpster bin and for what period of time. One week rentals are typical but we can increase or decrease the time you need. Simply tell us what time period you need. You can select when it will arrive. We will also schedule a time and date for our bin rentals delivery driver to return and pick up the dumpster a week later — or whenever you choose.
- When you book your bin, our staff lets you know the price, which includes a flat weekly rental rate for the actual dumpster container, and a one-ton initial weight charge. Delivery and pickup is included in the rental rate.
- You can pay by Mastercard or Visa or if you wish, you can arrange to pay with cash, if you prefer.
- Our Purple Dumpster driver is a dumpster expert. He or she will deliver the bin to your Oshawa area home or business. You will get a clean and empty easy load dumpster to fill. (See dumpster sizes – you can choose the size you need. Or tell us what you will use it for and we will recommend a bin size.)
Dumpster rental prices – made simple
Our pricing is very simple. We charge you an initial one week rental (7 days) for the dumpster. Drop off and pick up is included. We also charge you for one ton of loaded garbage, debris or junk. Additional tons or partial tons are charged to you after pickup.
Disposal bin rentals in Mississauga
Our garbage bin rental delivery person will deliver and position the dumpster on your property where you will be able to easily access and load debris and garbage into it. You can specify where you would like it placed, if you prefer. Just let us know when you book your bin with us. We make a dumpster bin rental in Mississauga as easy as possible for you.
If you have any queries about dumpster rentals for your home or business, please call or email our office.
How to reach our customer service staff for Mississauga
For dumpster rental advice and any questions relating to bin rentals for your community, including local garbage bylaws relating to cleanups, debris and garbage disposal, junk removal, and dumpster related issues, call our dumpster rental hotline at 905-299-1024.
We look forward to serving you!
What can I load into the dumpster if I want to use it for junk removal?
With a few exceptions you can load most junk items into your rented dumpster bin. Here is a list of allowable materials you can load for disposal.
- Any furniture, plus bed frames and mattresses, and bedding. Sofas, couches, chairs.
- Tables, lamps, carpeting, area rugs, lighting and light fixtures, night tables, mattresses, clothes, rags and fabric.
- Bikes, tricycles, kid’s toys, old wagons. Unwanted cribs, cots, etc.
- Lawn tools, yard implements, metal equipment (excluding car parts), mowers, etc.
- Garage, basement and attic junk.
- Garbage and junk from a self storage rental unit.
- Wood or construction lumber, demolition or renovation debris, roof tiles, drywall, metal work, tiles, etc.
- Lawn and hedge clippings, organic garden debris including, leaves, tree limbs, stumps, rocks, (excludes soil or sod)
- Pallets, old shelving, used packaging and cardboard.
Please check our do not load list for info about what can be loaded or cannot be placed into our dumpsters, so that we don’t run into any snags or delays on garbage bin pick-up day. If you are unsure, please take a minute to contact us and discuss what you need to load into the dumpster bin. This consultation is a free part of our service to ensure you have a great experience with our dumpster rentals.
Dumpster rental prices for Mississauga
See our dumpster rental prices for Mississauga and all the territories we serve. We have a simple pricing plan that consists of a flat one week rental fee and a pre-paid fee for your first loaded ton. Learn more about Mississauga bin rentals pricing and rates.
Mississauga neighbourhoods served by Purple Dumpster
Information on this page applies to all city neighbourhoods in Mississauga including the ones listed below. If you do not see yours listed, you can still call us at 905-299-1024 . However, if your neighbourhood is within the city limits of Mississauga or in a neighbouring community, you are in our service area and we would be delighted to provide service to you: