Garbage bin rentals made easy in Port Perry
Looking for a dumpster rental in Port Perry? Then you’ve found us at Purple Dumpster! If you are doing a cleanup or junk removal project, look at our helpful info below. We provided it to help Port Perry folks like you find a dumpster bin rental for a garbage cleanup or junk removal project.
Need a dumpster rental for junk removal in Port Perry?
We love our customers in Port Perry, Ontario and would like you to join their ranks when you need a dumpster rental for your home or business. Our Purple Dumpster rental experts are ready to help you with your residential cleanup or junk removal. Part of our service is being available for great advice for you project to ensure it is smooth, easy and safe. Have a question? Just call us or email us.
Dumpster rentals for your Port Perry home or business are simple to set up and available from us, as our four dispatch bin depots are not far from you if you live or work in the area. Your community is one of the key markets we serve in Durham Region because our trucks are local to you.
How does a dumpster rental in Port Perry work?
We are sure you have seen dumpster bins in back alleys behind some local businesses or in the driveways of a neighbor. We can rent you a home-sized version of a similar garbage dumpster that is clean and painted purple. Then, here is what happens next…
Book a bin rental with us
- You call us at 905-299-1024 and let us know when you need the dumpster bin and for what period of time. One week rentals are typical but we can increase or decrease the time you need. Just ask.
- On booking our staff lets you know the price which includes a flat per week rental rate for the actual dumpster and a one ton initial weight charge. Delivery and pickup is included in the rental rate.
- You can pay by a Mastercard or Visa or arrange to pay with cash, if you prefer.
- Our Purple Dumpster driver is a dumpster expert. He or she will deliver the bin to your Port Perry area home or business. You will get a clean and empty easy load dumpster to fill. (see dumpster sizes – you can choose the size you need. Or ask us! We will recommend a size if you provide us with details about your cleanup project)
Pricing for a dumpster rental in Port Perry
Our pricing is very simple. We charge you an initial one week rental (7 days) for the dumpster. Drop off and pick up is included. We also charge you for one ton of loaded garbage, debris or junk. Additional tons or partial tons are charged to you after pickup.
Garbage bin rental delivery
Our garbage bin rental delivery driver will place the dumpster on your property where you will be able to easily access and load debris and garbage into it. You can specify where you would like it placed, if you like. Just let us know when you book with us.
If you have any queries about dumpster rentals for your home or business, please call or email our office.
How to reach our customer service staff for Port Perry bin rentals
For dumpster rental advice and any questions relating to bin rentals for your community, including local garbage bylaws relating to cleanups, debris and garbage disposal, and dumpster-related issues, call our dumpster rental hotline at 905-299-1024.
To communicate with us about an issue relating to your service, please email email@example.com
We look forward to serving you in Oshawa!
What can I load into the dumpster if I want to use it for junk removal?
With a few exceptions you can load most junk items into your rented bin. Here is a list of allowable materials you can load for disposal.
- Furniture, including mattresses, bed frames, and bedding. Sofas/couches. Chairs, tables, lamps, carpeting and area rugs, lighting and light fixtures, night tables, mattresses, clothes, rags and fabric.
- Bikes, tricycles, kid’s toys, lawn tools, yard implements, metal equipment (excluding car parts), mowers, etc.
- Wood or construction lumber, demolition or renovation debris, roof tiles, drywall, metal work, tiles, etc.
- Lawn and hedge clippings, organic garden debris, including leaves, tree limbs, stumps, rocks, (excludes soil or sod)
Check our do not load list for additional info about what to load or not to load, so that we don’t run into any potential issues on garbage bin pickup day. If you are in doubt, please contact us to discuss what you would like to load into the dumpster. Feel free to check with us any time. This is part of our service to ensure you have a great experience with our dumpsters.