Garbage bin rentals made easy in Oshawa
Seeking a dumpster rental in Oshawa? Well you have come to the right place. We are here to serve you if you need a dumpster or garbage bin rental for your cleanup, renovation, demolition, clear out, estate sale, community cleanup, or junk removal project.
Here is the information have put together for you to help make the process a smooth one:
Need a dumpster rental in Oshawa for junk removal?
We love our customers in Oshawa, Ontario and would like you to join their ranks when you need a dumpster rental for your home or business. Our Purple Dumpster rental experts are ready to help you with your residential or business cleanup or junk removal.
Bin rentals for your Oshawa home or business are simple to set up and available from us, as our Oshawa bin dispatch depot for dumpsters rental is not far from you if you live in the area. Your community is one of the key markets we serve because our trucks local to you.
How does a dumpster rental in Oshawa work for me?
We are sure you have seen dumpster bins in back alleys behind some businesses or in the driveways of a neighbor. We can rent you a home-sized version of a similar garbage dumpster that is easy to use and affordable. Then, here is what happens next…
Book a dumpster rental in Oshawa
- You call us at 905-299-1024 and let us know when you need the dumpster bin and for what period of time. One week rentals are typical but we can increase or decrease the time you need. Just ask.
- When you book, we let you know the cost will be. It includes a flat per week rental charge for the actual dumpster and a one ton initial weight charge. Delivery and pickup is included in the rental price.
- You can pay by credit card (A Mastercard or Visa) or you can arrange to pay with cash.
- Our Purple Dumpster driver is a dumpster expert. He or she will deliver the bin to your Oshawa area home or business. You will get a clean and empty easy load dumpster to fill. (See dumpster sizes – you can choose the size you need or we can recommend a size based on your cleanup job.)
Pricing for a dumpster rental in Oshawa
Our rates are very simple. We charge you upfront for a one week rental (7 days) for the bin. Drop off and pick up is free. We also charge you for the first ton of loaded garbage, debris or junk. Additional tons or partial tons are charged to you after pickup.
Garbage bin rental delivery
Our garbage bin rental delivery person will position the bin on your property where you will be able to easily access and load debris and garbage into it. You can also specify where you would like it placed.
If you have any queries about dumpster rentals for your home or business, please call or email our office as below.
How to reach our customer service staff for Oshawa
For dumpster rental advice and any questions relating to bin rentals for your community, including Oshawa garbage bylaws relating to clean-ups, debris and garbage disposal and dumpster related issues, call our dumpster rental hotline at 905-299-1024.
To communicate with us about an issue relating to your service, please email email@example.com
We look forward to serving you in Oshawa!
What can I load into the bin if I want to use it for junk removal?
With a few exceptions you can load most junk items into your rented dumpster bin. Here is a list of allowable materials you can load for disposal.
- Furniture, bed frames and mattresses, and bedding. Sofas, couches, chairs. Tables, lamps, carpeting and area rugs, lighting and light fixtures, night tables, mattresses, clothes, rags and fabric.
- Bikes, tricycles, kid’s toys, old wagons. Unwanted cribs, cots, etc.
- Lawn tools, yard implements, metal equipment (excluding car parts), mowers, etc. Garage, basement and attic junk.
- Wood or construction lumber, demolition or renovation debris, roof tiles, drywall, metal work, tiles, etc.
- Lawn and hedge clippings, organic garden debris including, leaves, tree limbs, stumps, rocks, (excludes soil or sod)
- Pallets, old shelving, used packaging and cardboard.
Check our do not load list for additional info about what to load or not to load, so that we don’t run into any potential issues on garbage bin pickup day. If you are in doubt, please contact us to discuss what you would like to load into the dumpster. Feel free to check with us any time. This is part of our service to ensure you have a great experience with our dumpsters.