Your guide to Brooklin dumpster bin rentals
Our staff has created this information to help you with arranging a dumpster rental for Brooklin and North Whitby homes and businesses. This helpful advice will assist you with your dumpster rental as well as short-term garbage bin rental needs. Those looking to conduct junk removal projects will also find this information helpful as we provide large metal container rentals for that activity too.
Dumpster rental for Brooklin and North Whitby
We love our Brooklin and North Whitby customers and we look forward to you becoming a client when you learn what great service and rates our company offers when it comes to a dumpster rental for your home or business. Our Purple Dumpster rental experts are ready to help you with any size of clean-up project or junk removal plan. If you are an existing customer – welcome back!
Dumpster rentals for your Brooklin home or business are simple to set up available from us, as our dispatch depot for a dumpster rental is not far from you. Your area is one of the key markets we serve because our trucks are in there regularly.
How does a dumpster rental in Brooklin work?
You have probably seen dumpster bins in back alleys behind some businesses or in the driveways of your neighbours. We will rent you a home-sized version of a similar garbage dumpster that is clean and painted purple. Then, here’s how it goes from there…
How to book a dumpster rental for Brooklin
- To book a dumpster rental for Brooklin and area, call us at 905-299-1024 and let us know when you need the dumpster and for how long. The rental period for most projects is usually 7 days long so you choose when it will arrive. We will also book a time and day for pickup up to a week later. (You can ask to have it picked up sooner if needed.)
- We let you know the cost to have it delivered and picked from your home or business, which includes a flat per week rental charge for the actual dumpster and a one ton initial weight charge.
- You can pay by credit card or cash.
- Our Purple Dumpster driver is a dumpster bin rental expert, and they will deliver to your Brooklin area home (or business) a clean and empty easy load dumpster (see dumpster sizes – you can choose what you need).
If you have questions about dumpster rentals for the Whitby area, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
How to reach our office that serves Brooklin homes and businesses
To get dumpster rental advice and for answers to any questions relating to garbage container rentals for your community, including Whitby garbage bylaws that relate to your planned cleanup, please contact our customer hotline at 905-299-1024
Please email us about any issue that relates to your bin rental experience – before or after service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to serving you in Whitby!
What can I load into the dumpster if I want to do junk removal?
With a few exceptions you can load whatever you want to dispose of in your rented dumpster. Here is a list of allowable junk and garbage materials you can load:
- Furniture, including beds, and bedding, sofas, chairs, tables, lamps, carpet, light fixtures, nightstands, mattresses, clothes, rags and fabric.
- Bicycles, tricycles, kids toys, lawn tools and implements, old metal equipment (excluding car parts), mowers
- Lumber, demolition debris, roofing materials, drywall, metal work, ceramic tiles
- Lawn refuse including, leaves, clippings, tree limbs, stumps, rocks, (excludes soil and sod)
Please refer to our do not load list for more info, so we don’t run into any issues on removal day, when we come to remove your bin from your Brooklin location, so, if in doubt, please contact us to review what you would like to load. Check with us, as it is part of our service to ensure you have a good experience.
If you don’t see what you need, our staff is ready to help you or provide advice please call us at Purple Dumpster at (905) 299-1024