Garbage bin rentals made easy in Caledon
Are you planning a cleanup of your home or business in Caledon? Or do you need to declutter and do a junk removal project? Or maybe you have a large volume of garbage, debris or waste to dispose of. If so you’ll need to find a dumpster rental in Caledon.
Here is the information have put together for you to help make the process a smooth one:
Need a dumpster rental in Caledonfor junk removal?
We love our customers in Caledon, Ontario and would like you to join their ranks when you need a dumpster rental for your home or business. Our Purple Dumpster rental experts are ready to help you with your residential or business cleanup or junk removal.
Bin rentals for your Caledon home or business are simple to set up and available from us, as our Caledon bin dispatch depot for dumpsters rental is not far from you if you live in the area. Your community is one of the key markets we serve because our trucks local to you.
How does a dumpster rental in Caledon work for me?
We are sure you have seen dumpster bins in back alleys behind some businesses or in the driveways of a neighbour. We can rent you a home-sized version of a similar garbage dumpster that is easy to use and affordable. Then, here is what happens next…
Book a dumpster rental in Caledon
- You call us at 905-299-1024 and let us know when you need the dumpster bin and for what period of time. One week rentals are typical but we can increase or decrease the time you need. Simply tell us what time period you need. To get started use our online booking tool. You can choose when it will arrive. We will also book a time and date for our bin delivery driver to return and pick up the dumpster a week later — or whenever you specify.
- When you book, our staff lets you know the price, which includes a flat per week rental rate for the actual dumpster, and a one ton initial weight charge. Delivery and pickup is included in the rental rate.
- You can pay by Mastercard or Visa or arrange to pay with cash, if you prefer.
- Our Purple Dumpster driver is a dumpster expert. He or she will deliver the bin to your home or business. You will receive a clean and empty easy-load bin to fill. (see dumpster sizes – you can choose the size you need. Or tell us what you will use it for and we will recommend a bin size.)
Pricing for a dumpster rental in Caledon
Our rates are very simple. We charge you upfront for a one week rental (7 days) for the bin. Drop off and pick up is free. We also charge you for the first ton of loaded garbage, debris or junk. Additional tons or partial tons are charged to you after pickup.
Garbage bin rental delivery
Our garbage bin rental delivery person will deliver and position the dumpster on your property where you will be able to easily access and load debris and garbage into it. You can specify where you would like it placed, if you prefer. Just let us know when you book your bin with us. Our aim is make a dumpster rental in Courtice as easy as possible for you.
If you have any queries about dumpster rentals for your home or business, please call or email our office as below.
How to reach our customer service staff for Caledon
For dumpster rental advice and any questions relating to bin rentals for your community, including local garbage bylaws relating to cleanups, debris and garbage disposal and dumpster related issues, call our dumpster rental hotline at 905-299-1024.
To communicate with us about an issue relating to your service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to serving you in Caledon!
What can I load into the bin if I want to use it for junk removal?
With a few exceptions you can load most junk items into your rented dumpster bin. Here is a list of allowable materials you can load for disposal.
- Furniture, including mattresses, bed frames, and bedding. Sofas/couches. Chairs, tables, lamps, carpeting and area rugs, lighting and light fixtures, night tables, mattresses, clothes, rags and fabric.
- Bikes, tricycles, kid’s toys, lawn tools, yard implements, metal equipment (excluding car parts), mowers, etc.
- Wood, or construction lumber, demolition debris, roof tiles, drywall, metal work, tiles, etc.
- Lawn hand edge clippings, organic garden debris including, leaves, tree limbs, stumps, rocks, (excludes soil and sod)
Check our do not load list list for additional info about what to load or not to load, so that we don’t run into any potential issues on garbage bin pickup day. If you are in doubt, please contact us to discuss what you would like to load into the dumpster. Feel free to check with us any time. This is part of our service to ensure you have a great experience with our dumpsters.