Since this dumpster will be dumped in a landfill you can’t throw anything in the dumpster that might be harmful to the environment or our workers while in transit:
Absolutely NONE of the following junk, garbage or materials…
- Appliances with freon (fridges, freezers or AC units) unless drained
- Tires of any kind (see this tire disposal referral service)
- Car parts (see this service to dispose of scrap cars)
- Chemicals of any kind (disposal up to 50 L in Toronto or see your local civic website)
- Concrete, cement, brick or stone (can be dropped off at Leslie Street Spit in Toronto)
- Top soil***
- Gas cans**
- Paint or empty paint cans**
- Propane tanks*
* return for refund or disposal where propane is filled
** check with your civic resources for disposal.
***check with us, we may be able to refer you.
HEAVY DEBRIS: Any debris of great weight is not allowed mainly because it would stress/break our equipment if it’s too heavy, and definitely increase your final dump ticket weight!
We ask you to follow the rules for the safety of our drivers, transfer workers and our environment.
If you’re not sure about a particular item, material, debris or junk, it please ask.
Call us at: 905-299-1024 or email@example.com