Need know how to rent a dumpster bin from Purple Dumpster? This page will help.
Here is the quick way…
BOOK NOW ONLINE.
Or read on…
We rent bins – some call them dumpsters – to homeowners and business owners in communities across the western Greater Toronto area from Toronto and Mississauga through to Hamilton and west to Guelph.
They are perfect for cleanups, teardowns, excess garbage removal, lawn debris, winter tree falls and old leaves, construction and home renovation jobs and seasonal spring or fall clear-outs.
Your imagination is the only limit to what you can do with our dumpster bins. (Although there are some things you cannot put in them!)
How much do the bin rentals cost?
Here are the calculations:
- for the dumpster for one week
- You are billed your first ton at
- Weight rates are /ton there after
- We pro-rate for partial tons.
- Add HST
- That’s it!
Which communities do you rent bins to in the Greater Toronto Area?
Our services areas for dumpster and bin rentals include all communities from west Toronto and Etobicoke out to Guelph and Wellington County and it includes Hamilton and Ancaster. We also serve Peel Region, Halton Region and Hamilton-Wentworth. See our bin rental service areas list for specific cities and towns served.
How does the dumpster bin rental work if I rent from Purple Dumpster?
Here’s a step by step explanation of doing business with us:
- Call us at 905-299-1024 and tell us when you need the dumpster . The rental period is typically 7 days but we can go shorter or longer on rental times.
- Instead you can book via our convenient Purple Dumpster online bin rental tool.
- We will let you know the price on the phone. A basic rental includes a flat weekly bin rental charge, as well as 1 ton initial weight charge (plus HST).
- At the time of ordering we ask your name, delivery address, home, office or cell number, email address, and delivery instructions (as needed). When we call you we collect your payment via Mastercard or Visa.
- Our truck drivers are bin rental experts. He or she will deliver a purple bin to your home or business. It is an easy-load dumpster for you to fill at the drop off location.
- We will offload it with care on your property ensuring that we do not damage your driveway, landscaping or other external fixtures. It will be left as per your instructions (or at driver’s discretion) so that you and your cleanup crew can load it quickly and safely.
- During the rental period you load it up. Please keep in mind the safety of the people that are loading. It is important to distribute the weight or junk of the garbage evenly across the bin. Do not load it on one side or corner. Check to see that there is no debris or garbage sticking out of the bin or hanging over the sides. The bin is equipped with swing doors so you can walk heavier junk into the container.
- Load almost any garbage, junk or unwanted material you want. However there are a few exceptions. You can review our website for a complete list of banned items. Toxic and environmentally hazardous garbage is not permitted. We can also provide you with which materials are restricted when you call us. It is extremely important that you follow the guidelines we provide to keep the everything smooth and uncomplicated during the bin rental period.
- Once your bin is ready to be picked up we will arrive won the scheduled day with a truck. The Purple Dumpster staff driver will put the bin on the truck and will take it all away.
- We transport the bin to a transfer station where it is weighed and a ticket is obtained. That is your final weight.
- Then at the end of the process because you are delighted by the service, low cost and simplicity of the project you become a return customer.
- You might even call us to book your next dumpster rental, refer us to a friend or post a five star review on our Purple Dumpster Google Review area. If you would like to do this now, please take a moment and click here.
Do you have questions about our bin rentals?
If you have one or more questions about bin rentals please call or email our friendly staff.
How to reach the office that serves your neighbourhood with dumpster bin rentals
Call our dumpster rental hotline if you need any advice relating to renting a bin for your home or business including local garbage bylaws relating to clean-ups, disposal and dumpsters. We can be reached at 905-299-1024
To email us questions, compliments or to communicate to us about an issue relating to your service, please email email@example.com
To schedule a dumpster rental now using our dumpster rental online book form, CLICK here